Dr. Lon Hinckley completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 2012 with a degree in Biology, graduating with Magna Cum Laude honors. He then completed his dental training at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, graduating with highest distinction. He was awarded with the AAOMS Dental Student Award.
Dr. Hinckley provides a full scope of oral and maxillofacial services including wisdom teeth removal, dental extractions, advanced bone grafting, dental implants, facial trauma repair, treatment of the temporomandibular joint, and tumor and cyst removal. He is licensed to perform IV sedation and general anesthesia for children and adults. He maintains certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
Dr. Hinckley enjoys spending time with his wife and four children in the beautiful outdoors of Colorado. He enjoys a variety of sports including golf, basketball, and snowboarding.
The safety and comfort of his patients are Dr. Hinckley’s highest priorities. He will go above and beyond to ensure the highest level of compassion and quality of treatment to everyone that comes to Front Range Oral Surgery.
- 2012 B.S. Biology, Brigham Young University
- 2016 D.D.S., University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2020 Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society